Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Action!

My husband is teaching himself how to rope and has gotten pretty dang good at it. He was practicing on a bucket last night after he got done riding his horse and that bucket didn’t escape once! I was so impressed! There was also a storm rolling in to the north of us so the sky was spectacular.


I was playing with the Continuous Shot setting on my camera which is where you just hold the little button (does that thing have an official name?) down and as long as you hold it, it takes pictures.

[Another thing that really bothers me is when it makes perfect sense to use the same word twice in a row in your sentence. It just feels so wrong.]

We got some really fun action shots of John Darrin showing that bucket who’s boss.
Ok, here we go...

So he starts building his loop...

Still building...

...and building...

...and building...

Then he takes aim...

And throws!

Gotcha you sneeky little bucket you!
This is all very impressive and I ooo and aah and tell JD how wonderful he is and handsome and rugged and tough. But this part isn't my favorite part. The thing that happens right after he catches the bucket is my fav. I think you will figure out why!


Mmm.


Mmmm.

Mmmmm.

Mmmmmmm.

Yummy.

And it's mine.

All mine!
Gotta go cool off now,
Dueces,
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. you got yourself a good man michelle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called the Shutter Release, but I'm sure "little button" is also a valid name. Keep working those extra setting on your camera, I'm glad to hear someone else knows what they are for.

    -John Price

    ReplyDelete