Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Make-Up!!!


I went to Sephora with some of my middle school girls from church and we attacked the place.  This is what one of the girls picked out for me and I love it!  Next pay check I am investing in hot pink and yellow eyeshadow!  Do you want this look?  Its super easy...


Do pink all over and on the bottom lash line.  Then do yellow (like school bus yellow) going from the inside to about the middle-ish.  The make-up I used is called Make Up For Ever and is $19 a color (let me know if you know of something cheaper that still has the same color intensity b/c whoa baby thats quite an investment) and it bragged that it is the make-up Mercedes-Benz uses.  I never knew Mercedes put make-up on their cars, huh.  
Photo courtesy of Michelle Barker, she was able to take a pic of her new benz right before she drove it off the lot.


1 comment:

  1. Miranda- you are just too cool. Who else but you could pull off that make-up? I love it!

    ReplyDelete